AM Tech Day
AM TECH DAY is the European event dedicated to the tech innovations by the asset management industry (asset managers, wealth managers, asset owners, insurers and fintechs). Through conferences and debates, L'AGEFI offers an analysis of the impact of technological innovations on their business.
This event will start on 04/10/22
Members of Fundsquare attending the event:
BVI Asset Management Konferenz
The BVI Asset Management Conference provides an overview of current developments on the capital market and the regulatory and strategic challenges for the industry. The speakers take up topics in a dense, content-rich program. Networking is not neglected.
Speakers in recent years have included Sigmar Gabriel, Tarek Al-Wazir, Jens Weidmann, Prof. Marcel Fratzscher, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Lord Jonathan Hill, Peter Praet, Steven Maijoor and Günther Oettinger.
The event will start on 05/10/2022.
Members of Fundsquare attending the event:
Global Distribution Conference
Highlights of the agenda:
- Good long-term outcomes have never been so important to retail investors, are private markets the solution?
- ESG: How should asset managers reconcile the regulatory requirements to make ESG meaningful to retail investors?
- Changing needs and requirements of Private Banking Clients
- Digital Transformation: How does it need to further evolve to enable cost efficient retail investor accessibility to investment solutions?
- How are Institutional Asset Owners reacting to current high geopolitical tensions, interest rates trending higher, inflation at a 40 year high?
- Millennials and Gen Z investment habits; does it include investment funds?
This event will start on 20/09/22
Roadshow to Frankfurt
ALFI hits the road to inform fund communities across the globe of the opportunities that await them in Luxembourg.
If today a large majority of UCITS distributed internationally are based in Luxembourg, it’s because leading international asset managers have recognised the growing opportunities of UCITS early on, and have chosen Luxembourg as a hub from which to develop their EU business.
German asset managers are still amongst the top initiators of Luxembourg UCITS and ALFI is happy to return to Frankfurt to give you updates on the investment fund regulatory and operational framework, and present state-of-the-art solutions for the evolving needs of the asset management industry and investors worldwide.
The event will start on: 27/06/2022
Finanzplatztag der WM Gruppe
For the 15th time, experts from all areas of Frankfurt's financial system will meet for the two-day Finanzplatztag of the WM Group.
The main topic in 2022: "The role of the finance in a political crises"
Every year, the "Finanzplatztag" brings together employees of banks and other-related companies, such as the IT industry. It enables exchanges with issuers, regulators, investors and fintechs.
Frankfurt is a world-class financial center, home to the European Central Bank, insurance and financial regulators.
The event will start on: 14/06/2022
Kongress for Financial Information
DFK brings together business executives, solution providers and opinion leaders from the financial industry.
Featuring a conference as well as an exhibition, the event allows both vendor-exhibitors and visitors to combine an informative and thought-provoking conference program with a review of products, technologies and solutions that are proven to answer the current needs of the financial industry.
It also offers the opportunity to see products and solutions from a variety of specialized suppliers in one place.
The event will start on 18/05/2022.
From leadership to sustainability, digital transformation to private markets for wealth management - it's all here.
Join the most forward-thinking asset managers, fund buyers and private wealth leaders. We're welcoming the brightest minds in the industry and beyond to IMpower this May, with 300+ speakers lining up to join us.
The event will start on 10/05/2022.
Roadshow to Milan
- Setting the scene with the Luxembourg toolbox
- Best practices and tips on setting up a fund in Luxembourg
- ESG, sustainable funds and green bonds
- Retailisation and institutional investors’ appetite for private assets: a case study on ELTIFs
- What are the keys to a successful distribution in Italy and beyond?
The event will start at 14.30 CET on 02/05/2022 and will be followed by a cocktail reception at 18.00 CET.
Roadshow to Amsterdam
Highlights of the event:
- Regulatory landscape and market’s perspective
- Sustainable Investments: SFDR – Impact from an asset manager’s perspective and what’s next.
- Practical impact of the evolving tax environment on fund structuring
- Looking through the “Operations” lens: solutions for operating and running a fund throughout its lifecycle
The event will start on 21/04/2022.